So today I was going to through my ‘You should be in bed’ folder… I don’t know what I was thinking when I made this but I have been laughing for the last 20 minutes
my photoshop skills are off the charts
"Feh.. It’s me, Inuyasha, the half-demon. I can defeat every demon who crosses my path. You think you can take me?"
Macklemore pointed to the door. “go away, Inuyasha” he mackled
when the only friend you have in a certain class is absent
midterms week is here
when a guy walks past you and you catch a whiff of their cologne
*james potter voice* GUYS I BOUGHT A TIGER
*sirius black voice* YO
*remus lupin voice* NO
This is what British television looks like.
I love how the penguin just recognises Noel Fielding as a fellow monochrome being and waddles straight over to him.
FELLOW MONOCHROME BEING
Favourite animators: Mitsuo Iso (磯光雄) and his work on the End of Evangelion
- Mitsuo Iso is known for his jerky yet detailed animation, full of dense sophisticated motion. He refers to his own style as “full limited" or "full 3-frame". In traditional animation, animation with a drawing count below one drawing every two frames (or "on twos") is considered limited animation. Working on threes and fours, Iso draws every keyframe without passing his work to an in-betweener, allowing him full control to create the most detailed motion possible with the fewest number of drawings, hence the term "full limited". (wikipedia)
- Introduction to Mitsuo Iso’s style
- Sakuga: The Animation of Anime pt.7 - Mitsuo Iso and New Realism
- More scenes animated by Mitsuo Iso: part 1, part 2, the fight from EoE
- List of anime he’s worked on + sakuga wiki
- He also wrote and directed the 2007 anime series “Dennō Coil”
my favorite scene in the entire film